Trusted Therapy. No Delays.
PromptCare delivers compassionate, convenient, cost-effective IVIg and SCIg therapy to patients in their homes or at one of our infusion centers.
- Access and in-network for all limited distribution IVIg and SCIg brands
- Fast, streamlined onboarding process
- Nationwide availability and payor network
- Infusion nurses and pharmacists experienced in administering IG
- Side-effect management and compliance support
- Continuous clinical monitoring
- 24/7 on-call clinical care
What Is Immunoglobulin Therapy?
Immunoglobulin therapy, either administered intravenously (IVIg) or subcutaneously (SCIg), is used to treat patients whose bodies don’t make enough antibodies, or patients whose immune system attacks a certain type of cell or protein in the body.
IVIg and SCIg therapies provide the extra antibodies that patients’ bodies cannot make on their own to treat conditions like:
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIPD)
- Common variable immunodeficiency (CVID)
- Crohn’s disease
- Multifocal motor neuropathy (MMN)
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia gravis (MG)
- Primary immunodeficiency (PI)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
- Specific antibody deficiency (SAD)
- and more…
Your Trusted Care Provider