Bleeding disorders don’t quit. And neither do we.
Care for patients with bleeding disorders is a relentless balancing act between patients, caregivers, and specialists. PromptCare stands ready for patients with hands-on attention, reliable follow-through, and around-the-clock availability.
- Access to all blood factor products, including limited distribution products
- Fast, streamlined onboarding process
- Nationwide availability and payor network
- Dedicated community resources and support team
- Infusion nurses and pharmacists skilled in treating bleeding disorders
- Continuous clinical monitoring and support
- Pharmacists and nurses on call 24/7
Bleeding Disorders We Treat
For patients requiring specialty infusion therapy and medication support, we provide care that puts the individual needs of people at the center.
We treat patients with various bleeding disorders, including:
- Hemophilia A, B, and C
- Von Willebrand disease (VWD)
- Hemophilia and VWD type 3 with inhibitors
- Stuart-Prower factor deficiency (Factor X)
- Factor XIII deficiency
- and more…
Your Trusted Care Provider